Opening Hours : Providing solution design within 24 hours

Call Now

0086-21-58385887

Gold Mines In Burkina Faso

  • Home
  • Gold Mines In Burkina Faso

Mine d'or Essakane Burkina Faso

La mine Essakane est situe dans la partie nord-est du Burkina Faso en Afrique de l'Ouest Elle chevauche la frontire entre les provinces d'Oudalan et de Sno dans la rgion du Sahel du Burkina Faso et se trouve environ 330 km au nord-est de la capitale Ouagadougou

Get Price

Bissa

Nordgold launches Bouly gold heap leach operation in Burkina Faso 19/09/2016 [click to view] Nordgold Receives Mining License for Bissa Project Burkina Faso [click to view] Nordgold completes acquisition of Burkina Faso project 20/10/2014 [click to view] First Gold Poured at New Bissa Mine in Burkina Faso [click to view]

Get Price

Gold Mining in Burkina Faso

Gold Mining in Burkina Faso has been a major drive to promote minerals investment in Burkina Faso with over $100 million being invested over the past few years on 130 prospecting licenses Mineral resources include manganese bauxite copper nickel lead zinc gold and limestone/marble but there has been little mineral development

Get Price

Burkina Faso's Gold Mines Facing Internal Conflict And

With the anticipated addition of the Bissa mining site in 2013 the gold mining industry in Burkina Faso is expected to employ 6 462 miners The Essakane mine which employs 2 200 is the largest private employer in Burkina Faso Iamgold's plans to invest $600 million over the next three years as it expands its mine and doubles its processing

Get Price

Gold Mining Industry is Booming in Burkina Faso

Jan 02 2016Burkina Faso is one of the fastest rising gold producing countries in the world It has been the fourth largest gold producer in Africa since 2012 Over the past eight years about six new mines have been commission and exploration for gold is still ongoing in several other locations The exploration works done in the []

Get Price

Hounde Gold Mine

Hound gold mine is located 250km south-west of Burkina Faso's capital Ouagadougou in West Africa It is one of the highest quality development projects in the region The project is owned by Endeavour Mining (90%) and the Government of Burkina Faso (10%) Endeavour was awarded the mining permit

Get Price

Getting a Grip on Central Sahel's Gold Rush

In central Sahel (Mali Burkina Faso and Niger) gold mining has intensified since 2012 due to the discovery of a particularly rich vein that crosses the Sahara from east to west [fn] Artisanal gold mining has existed for decades at sites in Mali Niger and Burkina Faso In Mali gold mines were already being exploited in the thirteenth century

Get Price

Bombore Gold Project Burkina Faso West Africa by Orezon

Bombore gold project is located approximately 85km east of Ouagadougou in the Ganzourgou Province Burkina Faso It is one of the biggest undeveloped oxide gold deposits in West Africa Orezone Gold which acquired the property in 2003 owns 90% interest while the remaining 10% interest is owned by the government of Burkina Faso

Get Price

SEMAFO Inc

Welcome to SEMAFO SEMAFO is a Canadian-based intermediate gold producer with over twenty years' experience building and operating mines in West Africa The Corporation operates two mines the Boungou and Mana Mines in Burkina Faso SEMAFO is committed to building value through responsible mining of its quality assets and leveraging its development pipeline

Get Price

Burkina Faso emerges as a gold

Another major player in Burkina Faso's gold mining industry is Nordgold now delisted from the LSE which operates nine gold mines around the world including four in Russia It has three mines in Burkina Faso – Taparko Bissa and Bouly (although Bouly functions as a satellite of Bissa)

Get Price

SEMAFO Inc

Welcome to SEMAFO SEMAFO is a Canadian-based intermediate gold producer with over twenty years' experience building and operating mines in West Africa The Corporation operates two mines the Boungou and Mana Mines in Burkina Faso SEMAFO is committed to building value through responsible mining of its quality assets and leveraging its development pipeline

Get Price

Burkina Faso Childhoods Lost in the Gold Mines

Apr 28 2013Gold production in Burkina Faso has more than doubled in recent years reaching 32 metric tons in 2012 according to the World Bank (Unlike its neighbors Mali and Ghana ancient gold kingdoms and major producers today Burkina Faso is a relative newcomer to the market )

Get Price

Kalsaka/Sega Gold Mines Amara Mining plc/Perseus Ltd

Segunga Mining SA from Burkina Faso - Amara Mining's subsidiary Cluff Gold plc from United Kingdom - Inaugurated the modern exploitation of the site Maccaferri Corporate from Italy - built a reaining wall for the crushing facility of the mine IMAR-B from Burkina Faso Perseus Mining

Get Price

Kalsaka/Sega Gold Mines Amara Mining plc/Perseus Ltd

Segunga Mining SA from Burkina Faso - Amara Mining's subsidiary Cluff Gold plc from United Kingdom - Inaugurated the modern exploitation of the site Maccaferri Corporate from Italy - built a reaining wall for the crushing facility of the mine IMAR-B from Burkina Faso Perseus Mining

Get Price

Around 20 dead in gold mine attack in northern Burkina

Oct 05 2019Around 20 people were killed in an attack on a gold mining site in northern Burkina Faso security sources said Saturday the latest in a spate of violence generally blamed on a jihadist insurgency Armed individuals attacked the gold mining site at Dolmane leaving around 20 dead mainly gold

Get Price

Parallel Mining Corp TSX

Parallel Mining is focused on the development of high-potential gold exploration projects in West Africa Parallel Mining's primary focus is the Garsay and Sebe gold projects in Burkina Faso The highly prospective Garsay property is located in the Djibo Birimian Greenstone Belt

Get Price

Burkina Faso

Jan 24 2020The mining sector in Burkina Faso is considered one of the most dynamic in West Africa The development of the mining sector was made possible through intensified investment the opening of industrial mines and an evolution of the legal and regulatory framework for the sector

Get Price

Burkina Faso 20 Killed in Attack on Gold Mine

About 20 people were murdered during an attack on a gold mining site in Soum province of Burkina Faso over the weekend Security forces in the country blamed the attack on armed groups in the latest incident in a string of violent attacks

Get Price

Teranga Gold Corporation

Burkina Faso represents a significant portion of the West African Birimian greenstone belt exposure (approximately 22%) The country is host to a number of producing gold mines which is anticipated to increase given current levels of mineral exploration and government support for the mining industry and modern mining code

Get Price

Bombore Gold Project Burkina Faso West Africa by Orezon

Bombore gold project is located approximately 85km east of Ouagadougou in the Ganzourgou Province Burkina Faso It is one of the biggest undeveloped oxide gold deposits in West Africa Orezone Gold which acquired the property in 2003 owns 90% interest while the remaining 10% interest is owned by the government of Burkina Faso

Get Price

'The mines make us poor' Large

Artisanal gold mining has a long history in Burkina Faso but industrial gold mining is experiencing a recent boom in the country Since 2007 for example 15 industrial mines have opened The research group GLOCON has released a report which puts the views of those affected by large-scale gold mining in Burkina Faso at the centre of the analysis

Get Price

Jihadists seize control of illegal gold mines in Burkina

Dec 12 2019The government has forbidden mining near conservation areas However from mid-2018 extremists have been using military dominance in the Sahel region to overrule government directives and keep the mines open Heavily armed Jihadists are seizing control of illegal gold mines in Burkina Faso

Get Price

Solar power transforms the Esskane mine in Burkina Faso

IAMGOLD's subsidiary IAMGOLD Essakane SA has partnered with Total Eren AREN ENERGY (PTY) Ltd and Essakane Solar SAS to source electricity from a 15MWp (megawatt peak output) solar power plant to the company's Essakane mine in Burkina Faso The agreement is for an initial period of up to 15 years and will help the company reduce its environmental footprint and electricity costs

Get Price

Burkina Faso Labour in the gold mines

Burkina Faso Labour in the gold mines Thousands of people labour in the gold mines of Burkina Faso Working conditions are miserable and many children risk their lives The sun has not risen yet and Jean Pierre is already walking along the dirty road that leads to the mine Another day has just started

Get Price

The Struggle against Sanbrado Gold Mining in Burkina Faso

The struggle against the Sanbrado gold mining project in Boudry Burkina Faso In a long-standing campaign against the activities of a gold mining company in Burkina Faso the community has mounted consistent resistance to forced removals repression arbitrary arrests and the devastation of livelihoods

Get Price

In Burkina Faso getting children out of the gold mines

GOROL KADJE Burkina Faso 11 June 2014 – In the northern reaches of Burkina Faso not far from Dori 15-year-old Boureima Hawma Boukoum is lowered down a mine shaft the width of a manhole Clinging to a rope cranked by hand he descends more than 30 metres An old torch held to his head by strips of inner tube provides the only light

Get Price

Reo Gold Burkina Faso

Burkina Faso has rapidly become the third largest Gold producing nation in Africa having had more than 12 major gold mining projects come into production over the past 10 years underlain by two of West Africa's premier greenstone terrains it provides ideal conditions for gold exploration and development with a high probability of success A

Get Price

Burkina Faso emerges as a gold

Another major player in Burkina Faso's gold mining industry is Nordgold now delisted from the LSE which operates nine gold mines around the world including four in Russia It has three mines in Burkina Faso – Taparko Bissa and Bouly (although Bouly functions as a satellite of Bissa)

Get Price

Jihadists seize control of illegal gold mines in Burkina

Dec 12 2019The government has forbidden mining near conservation areas However from mid-2018 extremists have been using military dominance in the Sahel region to overrule government directives and keep the mines open Heavily armed Jihadists are seizing control of illegal gold mines in Burkina Faso

Get Price

Bombore Gold Project Burkina Faso West Africa by Orezon

Bombore gold project is located approximately 85km east of Ouagadougou in the Ganzourgou Province Burkina Faso It is one of the biggest undeveloped oxide gold deposits in West Africa Orezone Gold which acquired the property in 2003 owns 90% interest while the remaining 10% interest is owned by the government of Burkina Faso

Get Price